Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Movies

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 16 , May 5, 2010
      ysgdhio wrote:
      >> Send in 5 "tokens" clipped from the box, along
      >> with the proper request form (also part of the box) and they will send
      >> you a movie..
      >
      > A box of cereal is between $4 and $5.
      > The promotion probably doesn't include shipping.
      > So your cost is between $25 and $30
      > and you still have to wait for the DVD to arrive in the mail.

      Except you get to eat the cereal.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 16 , May 5, 2010

        > ysgdhio wrote:
        > >> Send in 5 "tokens" clipped from the box, along
        > >> with the proper request form (also part of the box) and they will
        send
        > >> you a movie..
        > >
        > > A box of cereal is between $4 and $5.
        > > The promotion probably doesn't include shipping.
        > > So your cost is between $25 and $30
        > > and you still have to wait for the DVD to arrive in the mail.
        >
        > Except you get to eat the cereal.

        There is a life lesson in there someplace.
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 16 , May 5, 2010
          Yes.. Their cereal is so bad they have to give away DVDs for people to eat it. That's why I eat Kashi.

          --- On Wed, 5/5/10, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
          There is a life lesson in there someplace.
        • Ray Sills
          Message 4 of 16 , May 5, 2010
            Well... I bought the cereal even when there was not DVD promotion.
            And, will likely do so when the deal ends. I usually mix several
            brands of cereal together.. (including Kashi cereals, frequently).

            But, the point of my post is: advising that the promotion exists,
            should you happen to be purchasing the -particular- Kellogss's cereal
            (no all Kellogg's cereals have this deal).

            AND..

            to say, I have excess coupons and tokens, and would be happy to send
            them in, should anyone on the list want the movie. I don't expect to
            need more than one copy at the moment... and I already have War Games.

            So... if anyone wants the War Games DVD... let me know, and I'll mail
            in on your behalf. It does take about a month to arrive.

            73 de Ray