Vintage Computer Festival South 1.0

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 7:48 AM
      [copy of post from vintage-computer.com/vcforum/ - anyone interested in
      attending or even exhibiting?]

      Vintage Computer Festival South 1.0
      Announcing the upcoming Vintage Computer Festival South 1.0

      Saturday and Sunday, August 7-8, 2010, Nedderman Hall, University of Texas
      Arlington

      Sponsored by:
      the Museum of Information Technology at Arlington and
      the University of Texas Arlington College of Engineering

      We are in the early planning stages. Right now we need to find volunteers
      for the following very important positions. If you would like to be
      responsible for one of these areas, please contact Gil Carrick at
      gilcarrick at gmail.com.

      Exhibit Manager
      Speaker Coordinator
      A/V Grip
      Powermeister
      Vendor Manager
      Special Event Manager
      Registration Manager
      Badge Checkers
      Runners
      Contest Judges

      We have not yet established prices for attending or for vendors or
      exhibitors but if you are interested in coming, selling or showing please
      let gilcarrick at gmail.com know.
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 8:11 AM
        Too busy, and saving my money for VCF 11, which Sellam claims is back on this year.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 6 6:07 AM
          I stopped by Penn State's Spring Surplus Auction on the way in this
          morning, and noticed an IBM 3803 tape controller and a 3420 drive. Both
          had been sitting out in the rain all night. :-( I believe this is the
          last of our 9-track equipment.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...