8" drive belts

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      I found and replaced a shorted tantalum capacitor (of course) in one of
      the dual drives from my IMSAI system, and it's now working. However, the
      drive belt frequently slips off the hub wheel. Is there a recommended
      cure for this, other than replacing the belt? Is rubber rejuvenator a
      possibility, to give it a better grip on the hub wheel?

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...