Re: The Next Hope July 17th

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2010
      Silly me, yes NEXT HOPE. Like the subject line.

      I assume Lee will be at this event? Why bring an Osborne again?

      Bd

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 9:15 PM
        I don't expect Lee to be there. Just easier to bring an Osborne than to
        duplicate his Community Memory work!

        Anyway, maybe it wasn't the best suggestion.

        All I meant is, for this exhibit, we should bring things with stronger
        hacker backgrounds. Apple 1 replica, Altair, etc.