Re: [midatlanticretro] The Next Hope July 17th

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2010
      Isn't it called "The Next HOPE" this year?

      I'll bring an Osborne, re: Felsenstein.

      (Other MARCHins should notice this trend: the 'H' in HOPE is for 'hacking' so our demos at this event should have strong hacker ties.)

      More details some other time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2010
        Silly me, yes NEXT HOPE. Like the subject line.

        I assume Lee will be at this event? Why bring an Osborne again?

        Bd

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2010
          I don't expect Lee to be there. Just easier to bring an Osborne than to
          duplicate his Community Memory work!

          Anyway, maybe it wasn't the best suggestion.

          All I meant is, for this exhibit, we should bring things with stronger
          hacker backgrounds. Apple 1 replica, Altair, etc.