Stupid 6502 question

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010
      Stupid 6502 question All --

          I’m picking up on an old 6502 SBC project of mine -- building a speech/sound board for it. I have a few SP0256 chips for the speech, but I’m torn on the sound ship to use. I thought of maybe an old SID from a C64, or the AY-3-8910/8912 from GI. Others? I can get the 8912 from Unicorn for $9 each.

          Any thoughts?

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010
        I would say SID, but I'm biased and that's all I know. But I know that it works and I'm sure you can get lots of support for it. Not sure about the others.