OT: Sir Clive Sinclair 69 marries 33 y/o lap dancer

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27 7:22 AM
      http://kotaku.com/5525161/nsfw-computer-tycoon-weds-former-lap-dancer

      Why is this here?
      1. Sir Clive Sinclair made large contributions to the computing world
      2. We can all dream that at 69 we too can marry a 33 y/o   ;P

      Eh good luck to him, better start collecting ZX-80s as he won't have long to live. Not with a wife like that.

    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27 7:27 AM
        Again I know people get all sorts of bent out of shape about ebay posts, but I KNOW someone is going to want this.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/Commodore-PET-Service-Manual-VGC-Rare-/230467045261

      • brian_cirulnick
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27 9:42 AM

          > http://kotaku.com/5525161/nsfw-computer-tycoon-weds-former-lap-dancer
          >
          > Why is this here?
          > 1. Sir Clive Sinclair made large contributions to the computing world
          > 2. We can all dream that at 69 we too can marry a 33 y/o   ;P
          >
          > Eh good luck to him, better start collecting ZX-80s as he won't have long to live. Not with a wife like that.

          And neither will she if she's following the pattern of Anna-Nicole-Smith. (i.e. chick with big boobs marries vintage millionaire/billionaire, he kicks off, she spends a lot of time fighting with family over money, and then she dies of drug overdose)