One more big announcement!

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      It's barely started, not even close to finished, but... WE HAVE A WEB SITE
      NOW!

      http://www.marchclub.org

      Our webmaster John Allain will be working on this during the next few weeks.
      When it's finished, there will be some integration with our Yahoo group and
      with Bill D.'s member inventory database, and the donations button will link
      directly to our club bank account, instead of to my personal account. We'll
      soon be listed on the Infoage partners page as well. In time, the site will
      also list the officers and our bylaws, and we might do some experimenting
      with a blog or wiki or something.

      This will all take some time so please be patient. We made a decision that
      it's better to have a simple site posted now, and later improved, than to
      have nothing posted for a long time.

      Along with Jeff "Logo King" Salzman and Webmaster John, we also own some
      huge-ass thanks to Bill Degnan for purchasing our domain name and providing
      the web hosting space.

      See ya'll on Saturday!