Re: TCF

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 26, 2010
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bob Applegate <bob@...> wrote:
      > It was nice seeing everyone again!

      Yes, nice to see everyone.
      Thanks for stopping by our table.

      Seems we were lucky to be in the Social Sciences building.
      Some friends were working a table in the Student Center and they said
      that it got pretty hot and uncomfortable over there on Saturday.

      That said, we had a good amount of traffic and interest.
      And as usual, quite a number of characters, who will be added to our lore. :)

      Andy