Next up: HOPE

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      Trenton was fun, but HOPE will have a lot more people, who are a lot more into our subject.

      "The next HOPE" is July 16-18. Traditionally we only go on Saturday because of the hassle of multiple days in NYC. Thus, we try to make it a full day: arrive early, stay late.

      MARCHins should start thinking now about their hacker-themed vintage computer HOPE exhibits.