Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Vista or Win 7 Tech ISO's?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 7:21 PM
      Bill,

      I would suggest that you become a Microsoft system builder. I get what I think are those tools as part of the Action Pack ($300) which includes everything you need to build systems for sale (except the licenses, of course). A quick search will find it on the Microsoft website.

      Jim

      On 4/23/2010 7:29 AM, B Degnan wrote:

      Hi,

      Ian Primus sent me a 9 in 1 ISO for Windows XP that will be very useful
      for rebuilding XP boxes...is there such a thing for Vista or Win 7?
      Does anyone have a copy they could trade to me for say a copy of CP/M 86
      for the IBM PC, or ??

      Thanks