Re: [midatlanticretro] One last time: whos attending work day this Saturday

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
      Im pretty sure Ive already used those for
      kindling...John. Or maybe they were utilized in my new
      found fascination with Japanese paper craft. The name
      escapes me for the moment :).
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <allain@...> wrote:
      > > I think I have some DEC books, but I'd even have
      to check that.
      > > I'm open to suggestions.
      >
      > Chris,
      > When John M. packed up the DECMate books there
      were a lot
      > of 2-of-a-kinds. If you could bring the dupes
      for me, that could
      > equal a nice contribution/donation.
      > John A.

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • John Allain
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
        > Im pretty sure Ive already used those for kindling

        It's OK Chris, I'll still be looking for ways to make friends.
        Other ways or other friends, I'm not sure which yet... <g>

        John A.
      • Chris M
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
          your new friends might require a little bit of
          cooperation, just like your old ones John.

          http://mail.yahoo.com