I/O Port info for genning a CP/M

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2010
      vinagecomputer.net/cisc367/moveit_IOPorts.pdf

      I found this info in the appendix of a CP/M 86 program for IBM PC (the only
      program I have written for the IBM PC that's meant for CP/M 86) called
      MoveIt. The purpose of the program is to move files between one format or
      another.

      Many vintage computers are covered, this is a useful doc for I/O port
      interfacing.