Re: Philips CDI model info

  • ExSlyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2010
      Also, I spoke with the person, and apparently the remote is having problems with the right arrow key.. It is likely that I can just take the remote apart and clean the contacts, I am looking forward to picking it up on Friday. Out of curosity, had anyone here ever had a CDI machine, and if so, do you have any discs for it?

      Thanks,

      Joe