Re: [midatlanticretro] Selling stuff at TCF

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2010
      For those who don't know Dan Jacobs: he runs the InfoAge "Computer Deconstruction Lab" where they teach kids about modern technology. When visitors ask about older tech, Dan and Co. send them to us, and we do the same in reverse. He's also an all-around nice guy.

      From: "Jeffrey Brace" <ark72axow@...>
      Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 01:04:00 -0500
      To: midatlanticretro<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Selling stuff at TCF

      Dan Jacobs has a bunch of PC cases and Mac cases that he would like to sell. He said that if anyone is interested in selling, he will split the profits with them. I cannot because I'm working Saturday.

      Jeff B.