Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for a bootable CP/M disk image

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 17, 2010
      It's a 1793 disk controller, so almost any fairly standard disk format can be used.  I've got the BIOS written but need the rest of CP/M already ORG'ed for anything below 60K so I can drop my BIOS on top, do a sysgen and write it to a disk in my format.

      Someone gave me a system ORGed for 62k, so maybe I can shuffle around enough code to make this work.

      On Apr 16, 2010, at 10:15 PM, Bill Degnan wrote:

      what is the i/o card and disk controller?