The OFFICIAL Neo Geo Video!

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2010
      You know you all want to watch it. Now! and then over and over again...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Q_kGJBv6Wr4

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2010
        Yea that was cool.

        I almost had a Neo Geo, guy selling one on craigslist for $400 and someone got it before me.

        I have a TurboDuo with King of Fighters 2 and the Art of Fighting though.
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2010
          Scary but I like this video.I was watching his other videos and they are hit/miss.. The one about his NEO GEO cabinet is pretty funny, the E3 is so so.
          The guy is a comedian who happens to like vintage games so he takes two things he loves and runs with it. I think it's great.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2010
            On 4/15/2010 11:31 AM, Christian Liendo wrote:
            > Scary but I like this video.I was watching his other videos and they are hit/miss.. The one about his NEO GEO cabinet is pretty funny, the E3 is so so.
            > The guy is a comedian who happens to like vintage games so he takes two things he loves and runs with it. I think it's great.

            And he is certainly running with his NEO GEO... ;) Down many streets...

            Cheers,

            Bryan

            P.S. I did say you would watch it over and over againg!