Did someone have a hack for 8" or 5-1/4" drives using a Flash drive ?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 12:47 PM
      Did someone have a hack for 8" or 5-1/4" drives using a Flash drive ?
      I like to build one to troubleshoot floppy controllers without risking
      damage to the original drive.
      There's one from Germany for about $300 but it's too big for my wallet.
      http://www.ipcas.com/products/usb-floppy-emulator-fdd-to-udd.html
      I'm trying to fiddle with my google search terms but nothing points to a
      homebrew version yet.

      =Dan