I should add about vintagecomputer.net

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 12:31 PM
      I am about to launch a whole new layout.

      It's not terrible now, but the inner pages where the photos are show
      un-clickable thumbnails, with the larger images on the left column. I plan
      to update so you can see all pictures' thumbnails.

      Also the home page has been temporarily stripped down, I am still trying to
      decide on the new format, add pictures, etc. It will be more of a
      directory of links with search functions, the "theme" pages will no longer
      be temporary home pages. For example vintagecomputer.net/volscan.cfm,
      etc.