Re: [off topic] Opening a new computer repair shop

  • ExSlyder
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 10, 2010
      Bill,

      Are you going to be doing vintage computer repair also, as opposed to mainly modern day system repairs. If you are doing the vintage PC repairs, I have a couple of ISA POST diagnostic cards, one of them is just ISA, the other is ISA on one side, PCI on the other, so it can even be used for newer types of machines.

      I also have a newer power supply tester somewhere, but they are easy enough to come across. Also, if you would be looking for help on the weekends for the vintage repairs, I would definitely like to get in on it. I love working on the old systems, which is one of the reasons I joined this group.

      Lemme know,

      Joe