Re: [midatlanticretro] CompuPro format/copy utilities

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2010
      Re: [midatlanticretro] CompuPro format/copy utilities I have the Disk 1 manual and it doesn’t contain the source for those two utility programs. I also don’t have the disks, but since I have a custom system, I wouldn’t. Maybe tomorrow I can peruse what you have and see if I can locate them.

      On 4/9/10 7:40 PM, "B Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

      Richard Cini wrote:
       CompuPro format/copy utilities  All --

          Does anyone have the source to the CompuPro Disk 1 format and copy utilities? If they’re buried in a manual somewhere, I can’t find it. Any pointers appreciated.

      Thanks!

      Rich

      Rich

      --