OT: Free HP Laser Printers

  • jaj@totallyamused.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2010
      Thought I would offer this up to the group prior to craigslist, freecycle or the recycling center.

      I have at least 3, maybe 5, working HP Laserjets I would like to get out of my way. I know I have 2 - 4Plus models and 1 - 5N. I ran self test pages off tonight and they all have some life left in them.

      First come would get first choice. I am in Central NJ (Montgomery Township), and I am available as early as this weekend. If you are interested send me an e-mail so we can set up a time.

      -Justin
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T