RE: [midatlanticretro] Hey Evan! No report from VCF?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005
      Nope, but I sent some email from my Treo over the weekend.  :)

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
        Could someone move these pictures to the pictures area so they are easier to
        view?

        Jim

        --- John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

        > Appropriate to the trip, I was meandering around the online
        > repository and found some photos in the files area:
        >
        > infoage01.jpg,
        > "Random pile of machines"
        > This is some random pile! There's a DEC PDP-11/10 (or 05)(the
        > first PDP11), an 11/40 I think, an LPS-11 laboratory interface panel,
        > a FACIT early-early calculator. Museum quality? Definitely.
        >
        > infoage02.jpg,
        > "Some more machines"
        > There's a Tektronix 4014 vector graphics terminal
        > and a DEC micro from the 1980's. Good stuff.
        >
        > infoage03.jpg,
        > "The Hotel"
        > This is where we're going, as seen from all the way across the
        > other side of the road. Main points: large, close (to the road),
        > and fence (wire, also large).
        >
        > Also appropriate to the trip,
        > Here is the Lat,Long that I found for main building
        > for people with GPS'es.
        > N 40 11.156 W 74 03.558
        >
        > John A.

      • Evan
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
          I just put copies there.  (Left the originals where Andy put them, because the photos section makes the much smaller.)

          --- John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

          > Appropriate to the trip, I was
          meandering around the online
          > repository and found some photos in the
          files area:

          > infoage01.jpg,
          >     "Random pile of
          machines"
          >     This is some random pile!
          There's a DEC PDP-11/10 (or 05)(the
          >     first
          PDP11), an 11/40 I think, an LPS-11 laboratory interface panel,
          >     a FACIT early-early calculator.
          Museum quality?  Definitely.

          infoage02.jpg,
          >    "Some more
          machines"
          >     There's a Tektronix 4014 vector
          graphics terminal
          >     and a DEC micro from the
          1980's.  Good stuff.

          infoage03.jpg,
          >     "The
          Hotel"
          >     This is where we're going, as seen from
          all the way across the
          >     other side of the
          road.  Main points: large, close (to the road),
          >     and fence (wire, also large).
          >
          > Also appropriate to the trip,
          >     Here is
          the Lat,Long  that I found for main building
          >     for people with
          GPS'es.
          >        N 40
          11.156   W 74 03.558