Re: [midatlanticretro] CP/M Workshop -- eat ?? (what are we doing after the workshop? )

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010
      Re: [midatlanticretro] CP/M Workshop -- eat ?? (what are we doing after the workshop?  ) I would go for a quick “byte” (well, a nibble) afterwards, but I had planned on getting on the road. Sunday AM is going to be busy at the house.

      On 4/8/10 8:42 AM, "B Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

      Dan (anyone else) How long do you plan to stay after the workshop, what if any work will we do then?

      Does anyone other than Dan need to stay Saturday night after the CP/M workshop?  We should all go out for dinner afterwards, that's what I say.  I was not expecting that this was going to be a workshop weekend, just the class, but if anyone wants to stay Sat night, work on computers / go out Sat night I am game for it.  I can't take up too much of the day Sunday but I am not in a rush either.  I just have three kids to help take care of, give my wife a break after leaving her to tend them Saturday.

      Bill

      Dan Roganti wrote:

      oh ok,  I guess we can then eat out for dinner.

      =Dan