RE: [midatlanticretro] Hey Evan! No report from VCF?

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005
      Apologies!  Somehow, I got the impression you came back Sunday afternoon.
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005
        Nope, but I sent some email from my Treo over the weekend.  :)

        Apologies!  Somehow, I got the impression you came back Sunday afternoon.
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
          Could someone move these pictures to the pictures area so they are easier to
          view?

          Jim

          --- John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

          > Appropriate to the trip, I was meandering around the online
          > repository and found some photos in the files area:
          >
          > infoage01.jpg,
          > "Random pile of machines"
          > This is some random pile! There's a DEC PDP-11/10 (or 05)(the
          > first PDP11), an 11/40 I think, an LPS-11 laboratory interface panel,
          > a FACIT early-early calculator. Museum quality? Definitely.
          >
          > infoage02.jpg,
          > "Some more machines"
          > There's a Tektronix 4014 vector graphics terminal
          > and a DEC micro from the 1980's. Good stuff.
          >
          > infoage03.jpg,
          > "The Hotel"
          > This is where we're going, as seen from all the way across the
          > other side of the road. Main points: large, close (to the road),
          > and fence (wire, also large).
          >
          > Also appropriate to the trip,
          > Here is the Lat,Long that I found for main building
          > for people with GPS'es.
          > N 40 11.156 W 74 03.558
          >
          > John A.

        • Evan
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
            I just put copies there.  (Left the originals where Andy put them, because the photos section makes the much smaller.)

            --- John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

            > Appropriate to the trip, I was
            meandering around the online
            > repository and found some photos in the
            files area:

            > infoage01.jpg,
            >     "Random pile of
            machines"
            >     This is some random pile!
            There's a DEC PDP-11/10 (or 05)(the
            >     first
            PDP11), an 11/40 I think, an LPS-11 laboratory interface panel,
            >     a FACIT early-early calculator.
            Museum quality?  Definitely.

            infoage02.jpg,
            >    "Some more
            machines"
            >     There's a Tektronix 4014 vector
            graphics terminal
            >     and a DEC micro from the
            1980's.  Good stuff.

            infoage03.jpg,
            >     "The
            Hotel"
            >     This is where we're going, as seen from
            all the way across the
            >     other side of the
            road.  Main points: large, close (to the road),
            >     and fence (wire, also large).
            >
            > Also appropriate to the trip,
            >     Here is
            the Lat,Long  that I found for main building
            >     for people with
            GPS'es.
            >        N 40
            11.156   W 74 03.558