Trenton / what I'm bringing

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      ... So maybe schlepping one of our minicomputers wasn't such a good idea!

      Here is what I will bring:

      - our working Altair 8800 (with "please do not touch" signs; the recent NY Times obituary; copy of Gates' "Open Letter to Hobbyists"; copy of first Homebrew Computer Club newsletter; and copy of Popular Electronics cover)

      - our tiny piece of a MOBIDIC with a poster titled: "What is this thing, why you should care, and how the first successful portable computer was designed in central New Jersey!"

      - Anyone mind if I don't bring the 2600 this year? (Andy: just bring some games for your 800 or ][e.)