CP/M Workshop -- eat ??

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2010

      The weather looks descent there for Sat, 60+deg
      Are we cooking out ?
      I can bring some flesh or C2H5OH beverage

      =Dan

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010
            Dan (anyone else) How long do you plan to stay after the workshop, what if any work will we do then?

            Does anyone other than Dan need to stay Saturday night after the CP/M workshop?  We should all go out for dinner afterwards, that's what I say.  I was not expecting that this was going to be a workshop weekend, just the class, but if anyone wants to stay Sat night, work on computers / go out Sat night I am game for it.  I can't take up too much of the day Sunday but I am not in a rush either.  I just have three kids to help take care of, give my wife a break after leaving her to tend them Saturday.

            Bill

            Dan Roganti wrote:

            oh ok,  I guess we can then eat out for dinner.

            =Dan

          • Richard Cini