Re: [midatlanticretro] Heathkit Byelt Buckle

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
      Hi Joe,

      I replied offline. Things have been hectic around here lately. I didn't have your email addr.

      thanks,
      =Dan

      ExSlyder wrote:

      Oh, also, I don't remember from the Tech Weekend, who I gave (pseudo-sold) that S-100 digitizer card, if you could contact me, I would appreciate it.

      Thanks,

      Joe O.

    • ExSlyder
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
        I put up some pictures in the photo section on here, and left it as an open photo album, so that if other people have other pieces of memorabilia, that is computer related (not really computer accessories), I think everyone would love to see those pics. There are lots of cool things that have been made through the decades. Like I have a remote-control Ferrari from HP, it's kind of cool, but not vintage, so not gonna put those pics up.

        Joe