Re: [midatlanticretro] KIM-1

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 6, 2010
      -------- Original Message --------

      I think a working kit is "worth" more than an unknown status, unbuilt kit.
      Not that it really matters.

      I got a N* MDS drive kit a while back. I assembled it and I used it. And
      then the vintage computer police came to my house and stamped on my tomato
      plants. Or maybe it was deer.

      Bill

      bd
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 18, 2012
        >> if you want to run KIM software and see what it was like in the early days of home computers, then the microKIM is perfect. It's also safer to play with since parts are readily available.

        Also, Vince B. (who makes the kit) is a very nice guy and a good friend to MARCH. We should all support him.