Re: [midatlanticretro] Cromemco Systems Update

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 8:31 AM
      Bill Degnan wrote:
      it's not required to have 2 drives, only a luxury really, sometimes you
      make can enough space on the boot disk still to write programs. That's
      what I was doing for a while 'till I fixed the B drive on my Kaypro.

      =Dan

      That's true, but if at all possible I'd want the hardware to be functional.
       At this point what are you bringing?

      Bill

      You can still practice to install 2 drives during the workshop, but only connect one drive for now, and add the second drive later.

      I'm bringing my Imsai with the one floppy drive and the Kaypro2, both drives are working now.

      =Dan