Trenton Computer Fest?

  • Curt @ Atari Museum
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 6, 2010
      Who's attending the Trenton Computer Festival???

      Anyone bringing any of the following for Sale/Trade:

      Atari equipment/software/mags
      Mindset Computer equipment/software
      Corvus Systems equipment/software

      Curt
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 6, 2010
        Curt,
        I will be there. I am looking for a SF354 disk drive if you have one for
        sale (or something that works on a 520ST). I don't think I have anything
        that you'd want from me Atari-wise, most of my stuff is stock department
        store stuff that you doubtless already have in triplicate. 800's 400's
        800xl's, etc.

        I will be bringing a lot of misc items for the MARCH flea market table, as
        I get closer I will probably send a list to the group, but while I am at
        it, if anyone has a request let me know. Is there a particular Corvus item
        you want, and/or Atari?

        Bill Degnan

        > Who's attending the Trenton Computer Festival???
        >
        > Anyone bringing any of the following for Sale/Trade:
        >
        > Atari equipment/software/mags
        > Mindset Computer equipment/software
        > Corvus Systems equipment/software
        >

        > Curt

      • Al Hartman
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 7, 2010
          I'm going to Trenton, and getting a Flea table on Saturday. If at all possible, I think it's a great idea to have my table next to the MARCH table so I can help watch it, and have help watching mine.

          Al
        • brian_cirulnick
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 7, 2010
            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Al Hartman <alhartman6@...> wrote:

            > I'm going to Trenton, and getting a Flea table on Saturday. If at all possible, I think it's a great idea to have my table next to the MARCH table so I can help watch it, and have help watching mine.
            >
            > Al

            I too, have a flea market spot at TCF... I didn't know we could have spots together or near one another... I'm still trying to figure out if I'm taking the van or trying to stuff everything in my Jetta (in which case, some other people might need another car)...

            My van has become damaged and dirty, but we'll see how it fares this weekend at Englishtown for the VW show. If the engine survives, I'll try to use it for TCF... Otherwise, it's two cars for TCF...
          • Bill Degnan
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 7, 2010
              MARCH has a booth, Al has a booth and now Brian too? I am sure we can
              secure a spot next to each other, but get there early to make it more
              likely.
              bd

              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 8, 2010
                I'd be willing to get a table too if we can all band together and have
                like a group MARCH area...

                I'd love to bring down a ton of spare Atari stuff I have, maybe some
                spare Mindset stuff too.

                Curt
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 8, 2010
                  Sounds like we're going to have a trading bloc.

                • jaj@totallyamused.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 8, 2010
                    I just sent an e-mail to the vendor liason to see if a block of 3 or 4 spaces (Justin/Bill, Brian, Al and maybe Curt?) can be "reserved" for us. If not, my plan is to get there early (I think 6am they allow for set-up), so I could possibly hold spaces. It would be great if we could be close by or together, I plan on bringing a 10x10 canopy that we could use if we need to retreat from the weather.

                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 8, 2010
                      I will be there early too, maybe not 6AM though, being that I live 2 hours away.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 8, 2010
                        http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcv6dv_pixels-by-patrick-jean_creation

                      • Ray Sills
                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 8, 2010
                          I suspect the rendering computers crunched a few more than 8 bits at
                          a time! But, what a neat video it is! Wow!

                          73 de Ray

                          On Apr 8, 2010, at 12:26 PM, Christian Liendo wrote:

                          > http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcv6dv_pixels-by-patrick-
                          > jean_creation

                        • ysgdhio
                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 8, 2010
                            If you guys want adjacent flea market spaces, you'd better meet up somewhere and make sure you all drive in together. I don't think they're going to allow vendor vehicles to drive around and scout out the ideal flea market spot.

                            Andy
                            Message 13 of 15 , Apr 8, 2010
                              unless we take a bad location like the back left corner or something

                              ysgdhio wrote:
                              > If you guys want adjacent flea market spaces, you'd better meet up somewhere and make sure you all drive in together. I don't think they're going to allow vendor vehicles to drive around and scout out the ideal flea market spot.
                              >
                              > Andy

                            • Dan Roganti
                              Message 14 of 15 , Apr 8, 2010

                                Christian Liendo wrote:
                                http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcv6dv_pixels-by-patrick-jean_creation

                                I saw that on YouTube too yesterday. I think it's a great production.

                                =Dan

                                Message 15 of 15 , Apr 8, 2010
                                  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcv6dv_pixels-by-patrick-jean_creation

                                  I saw that on YouTube too yesterday. I think it's a great production.

                                  Nice!

                                  I would've liked to see a boat playing Breakout under the length of the GW bridge or something, and maybe a racing game (Night Driver, Spy Hunter, Pole Position, etc.) through Times Square!