Registration for CP/M workshop

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      I thought I would send this to the group ...

      One of my students, John Riso would like to attend the CP/M Workshop. he
      is in the process of building an Apple I replica too. That's right - earn
      college credit and play with vintage computers at the University of
      Delaware.

      I am going to lend him a computer for the session, if I can gather up
      something compatible with the reqiurements. Probably a Cromemco System One
      with stock Tandon 100-2a drives. Depends how it goes for me, it's not
      quite ready, but I hope to have it by Sat. Otherwise I can let him use
      whatever I have that does CP/M that's not S-100