S100 additions

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 4, 2010
      On Friday, I received 4 boxes of goodies for my efforts on the disk
      recovery project, a treasure trove of primarily S100 boards and manuals.
      Many of the boards are complete, some are partially assembled, some are
      unbuilt kits and a few are just blank boards. There's also a SD Sytems
      Z80 Starter Kit (unbuilt) and a complete TEI MCS-112 S100 system. There
      are several original Digital Research CP/M manuals, with duplicates.

      This stuff is going to keep me busy for a long time. I will eventually
      be interested in trading some of this, but need time to properly inventory
      and assess it.

      Diskette Drives:
      Siemens FDD 120-8 H 8" drive
      Pacific Peripheral Sales FDD 801 8" drive

      Biotech:
      BCG-800 Color Graphics Board (bare board and major chips) + manual
      CG808- Intelligent Color Graphics board (bard board) + manual + software

      BYTE 4-76 MPU C1000-1001 Rev A CPU board (8080A)
      Cromemco 8K BYTESAVER

      Godbout:
      Econoram II
      Econoram II (partially built)

      Jade Bus Probe board (blank)
      Micromation Doubler disk controller
      Netronics 64K RAM (8-4116s installed)
      Piiceon 8K Program Saver kit (unbuilt)
      S-100 Sound Effects Board (blank)

      SD Systems:
      Expandoram (2)
      Expandoram II (1 bank populated)
      PROM-100 2708/2716 EPROM programmer Kit (unbuilt)
      SBC-100
      SBC-200 (2)
      SBC-200 (reset problem)
      Versafloppy
      Versafloppy II
      Versafloppy II (partially built)
      VDB-8024 video board
      Z80 Starter Kit (unbuilt)

      Solid State Music:
      VB3 Video board Kit (unbuilt)
      extender board
      MB06a 8KRAM blank board
      Music 8K RAM Board
      IO-4

      Tanner 64K Static Memory
      Vector Graphic PROM/RAM board kit
      Vector S100 4-slot S100 motherboard
      18-slot S100 motherboard

      TEI MCS-112 Microcomputer System (S100):
      Econoram II 8K (5)
      Econoram VII
      Expandoram
      Versafloppy
      SBC-100
      SSM IO-4

      Sublogic 3D-graphics interface software (manual + disk)
      Microsolutions Compaticard (PC disk controller, 8272A-based)
      PC-IQ Software (PCDOS)
      Motorola micro Chroma 68 Kit (major chips only, board) unbuilt

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 18, 2012
        >> if you want to run KIM software and see what it was like in the early days of home computers, then the microKIM is perfect. It's also safer to play with since parts are readily available.

        Also, Vince B. (who makes the kit) is a very nice guy and a good friend to MARCH. We should all support him.