Re: [midatlanticretro] CP/M workshop next weekend

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 3, 2010

      B Degnan wrote:
      Reminder that the CP/M workshop is next weekend

      Here is a link to the details thread on vintagecomputer.net
      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=310

      Just want to mention that anyone who would like to just watch the lecture are also welcome.
      Please let us know so we can have enough seats ready.

      I plan on preparing 10 workbooks, 3 are accounted for already.
      So the remaining 7 go to the first ones that speakup(and attend).

      =Dan

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 18, 2012
        >> if you want to run KIM software and see what it was like in the early days of home computers, then the microKIM is perfect. It's also safer to play with since parts are readily available.

        Also, Vince B. (who makes the kit) is a very nice guy and a good friend to MARCH. We should all support him.