Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010

Expand Messages
  • Dan Roganti
    There s a nice memorial webpage on Digibarn with links,pics,etc Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
    • 0 Attachment

      There's a nice memorial webpage on Digibarn with links,pics,etc

      Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
      http://www.digibarn.com/stories/MITS/index.html

      =Dan
      -- 
      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/ragooman/
      
      
    • Christian Liendo
      Wait is this an April fool or real? ... From: Dan Roganti Subject: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1,
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        Wait is this an April fool or real?

        --- On Thu, 4/1/10, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

        From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
        To: "Hobby - MARCH" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 11:19 PM

         


        There's a nice memorial webpage on Digibarn with links,pics,etc

        Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
        http://www.digibarn .com/stories/ MITS/index. html

        =Dan

        -- 
        http://www.vintagec omputer.net/ ragooman/


      • B Degnan
        It s real
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          It's real


          Christian Liendo wrote:
          Wait is this an April fool or real?

          --- On Thu, 4/1/10, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

          From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
          Subject: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
          To: "Hobby - MARCH" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 11:19 PM

           


          There's a nice memorial webpage on Digibarn with links,pics,etc

          Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
          http://www.digibarn .com/stories/ MITS/index. html

          =Dan

          -- 
          http://www.vintagec omputer.net/ ragooman/
          
                    


        • Dan Roganti
          Do you actually think DigiBarn/Bruce Damer would pull a stunt like that ? =Dan B Degnan wrote: It s real Christian Liendo wrote: Wait is this an April fool or
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 2, 2010
          • 0 Attachment

            Do you actually think DigiBarn/Bruce Damer would pull a stunt like that ?

            =Dan


            B Degnan wrote:
            It's real


            Christian Liendo wrote:
            Wait is this an April fool or real?

            --- On Thu, 4/1/10, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

            From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
            Subject: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
            To: "Hobby - MARCH" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 11:19 PM

             


            There's a nice memorial webpage on Digibarn with links,pics,etc

            Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
            http://www.digibarn .com/stories/ MITS/index. html

            =Dan

            -- 
            http://www.vintagec omputer.net/ ragooman/
            
                      



            No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.791 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2784 - Release Date: 04/01/10 14:32:00
          • Christian Liendo
            I have no clue. I don t know the people of Digi Barn and to be honest I have been getting all sorts of April Fools stuff from the funny to the down right
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 2, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              I have no clue.

              I don't know the people of Digi Barn and to be honest I have been getting all sorts of April Fools stuff from the funny to the down right nasty.

              So I double check because I was going to notify some blog people I know of to post about this and I didn't want to make a april fools joke go viral.

              --- On Fri, 4/2/10, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

              From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
              Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
              To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Friday, April 2, 2010, 8:38 AM

               


              Do you actually think DigiBarn/Bruce Damer would pull a stunt like that ?

              =Dan


              B Degnan wrote:

              It's real


              Christian Liendo wrote:
              Wait is this an April fool or real?

              --- On Thu, 4/1/10, Dan Roganti <ragooman@comcast. net> wrote:

              From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@comcast. net>
              Subject: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
              To: "Hobby - MARCH" <midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com>
              Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 11:19 PM

               


              There's a nice memorial webpage on Digibarn with links,pics,etc

              Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
              http://www.digibarn .com/stories/ MITS/index. html

              =Dan

              -- 
              http://www.vintagec omputer.net/ ragooman/






              No virus found in this incoming message.
              Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
              Version: 9.0.791 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2784 - Release Date: 04/01/10 14:32:00


            • Dan Roganti
              that s understandable. I think Bruce covered himself appropriately by putting the links to the actual articles from NY Times, CNET and Gate s website on his
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 2, 2010
              • 0 Attachment

                that's understandable.
                I think Bruce covered himself appropriately by putting the links to the actual articles from NY Times, CNET and Gate's website on his memorial webpage.

                =Dan

                Christian Liendo wrote:
                I have no clue.

                I don't know the people of Digi Barn and to be honest I have been getting all sorts of April Fools stuff from the funny to the down right nasty.

                So I double check because I was going to notify some blog people I know of to post about this and I didn't want to make a april fools joke go viral.

                --- On Fri, 4/2/10, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
                Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
                To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Friday, April 2, 2010, 8:38 AM

                 


                Do you actually think DigiBarn/Bruce Damer would pull a stunt like that ?

                =Dan


                B Degnan wrote:

                It's real


                Christian Liendo wrote:
                Wait is this an April fool or real?

                --- On Thu, 4/1/10, Dan Roganti <ragooman@comcast. net> wrote:

                From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@comcast. net>
                Subject: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
                To: "Hobby - MARCH" <midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com>
                Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 11:19 PM

                 


                There's a nice memorial webpage on Digibarn with links,pics,etc

                Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
                http://www.digibarn .com/stories/ MITS/index. html

                =Dan

                -- 
                

              • Richard Cini
                This story made the front page of the New York Times (continuing on page A3). That¹s a significant achievement in the world of news reporting. Rich -- Rich
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 3, 2010
                • 0 Attachment
                  Re: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
                  This story made the front page of the New York Times (continuing on page A3). That’s a significant achievement in the world of news reporting.


                  Rich

                  --
                  Rich Cini
                  Collector of Classic Computers
                  Build Master and lead engineer, Altair32 Emulator
                  http://www.altair32.com
                  http://www.classiccmp.org/cini
                • Christian Liendo
                  That s why I enjoy working there.. All the news that s fit to print ... From: Richard Cini Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 3, 2010
                  • 0 Attachment
                    That's why I enjoy working there.. All the news that's fit to print

                    --- On Sat, 4/3/10, Richard Cini <rich.cini@...> wrote:

                    From: Richard Cini <rich.cini@...>
                    Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
                    To: "midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
                    Date: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 8:29 AM

                     


                    This story made the front page of the New York Times (continuing on page A3). That’s a significant achievement in the world of news reporting.


                    Rich

                    --
                    Rich Cini
                    Collector of Classic Computers
                    Build Master and lead engineer, Altair32 Emulator
                    http://www.altair32 .com
                    http://www.classicc mp.org/cini


                  • Christian Liendo
                    We usually keep the last weeks worth of papers around the office. I will try and grab a few copies for the museum. ... From: Richard Cini
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 4, 2010
                    • 0 Attachment
                      We usually keep the last weeks worth of papers around the office. I will try and grab a few copies for the museum.

                      --- On Sat, 4/3/10, Richard Cini <rich.cini@...> wrote:

                      From: Richard Cini <rich.cini@...>
                      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Ed Roberts has passed away on Thursday, April 1, 2010
                      To: "midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
                      Date: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 8:29 AM

                       


                      This story made the front page of the New York Times (continuing on page A3). That’s a significant achievement in the world of news reporting.


                      Rich

                      --
                      Rich Cini
                      Collector of Classic Computers
                      Build Master and lead engineer, Altair32 Emulator
                      http://www.altair32 .com
                      http://www.classicc mp.org/cini


                    • ysgdhio
                      http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/04/remembering_ed_roberts_the_father_o.html
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 14, 2010
                      • 0 Attachment
                      • ysgdhio
                        Oops, didn t see Christian had posted this already. Sorry!
                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 14, 2010
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Oops, didn't see Christian had posted this already. Sorry!
                        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.