Re: [midatlanticretro] Changes in MARCH structure

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 12:14 PM
      Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      There are big changes afoot in MARCH's structure.

      We lasted a solid five years as a small-time club.  But now it's too
      chaotic, and the museum thing just isn't working out as hoped.

      So, effective today, I am resigning.  I'm appointing Dan Roganti as the
      new MARCH president.  Degnan, Andy, the others can go to heck.

      <heart glitched>  dreading this upheaval, I started running for the hills with my portable CP/M machine, and survival pack in tow

      but then I checked the date on my cell. <whew>
      :)
      =Dan