Seriously...MARCH has a Dynabok !

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      I have some pictures of MARCH's Dynabook computer, I have started working
      on it. I can't believe we got a real Dynabook, I am sure you know the
      story of the Dynabyte and Palo Alto, etc. Does anyone know SmallTalk? I
      know a little, fortunately my Xerox Star still works, so I was able to get
      them talking to each other. Very limited.

      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=332

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        Heh ..... the NoteTaker prototype was almost as big and heavy!

        > I have some pictures of MARCH's Dynabook computer, I have started working on it. I can't believe we got a real Dynabook, I am sure you know the story of the Dynabyte and Palo Alto, etc. Does anyone know SmallTalk? I know a little, fortunately my Xerox Star still works, so I was able to get them talking to each other. Very limited.
        >
        > http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=332
        >
        > Bill
      • Christopher Blackmon
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
          Ooh... smalltalk... I remember my senior project in college... writing an OS/2 Warp 4 web browser using IBM Smalltalk.  That was fun... and a few years ago.  :-)

          Christopher.