Re: [midatlanticretro] Changes in MARCH structure

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
      I should have picked Kelly or whoever ....

      > I bet Dan had a heart attack

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
        Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
        Evan Koblentz wrote:

        Hi everyone,

        There are big changes afoot in MARCH's structure.

        We lasted a solid five years as a small-time club.  But now it's too
        chaotic, and the museum thing just isn't working out as hoped.

        So, effective today, I am resigning.  I'm appointing Dan Roganti as the
        new MARCH president.  Degnan, Andy, the others can go to heck.

        <heart glitched>  dreading this upheaval, I started running for the hills with my portable CP/M machine, and survival pack in tow

        but then I checked the date on my cell. <whew>
        :)
        =Dan