Re: [midatlanticretro] Changes in MARCH structure

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
      I bet Dan had a heart attack

      -------- Original Message --------

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
        I should have picked Kelly or whoever ....

        > I bet Dan had a heart attack

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
          Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
          Evan Koblentz wrote:

          Hi everyone,

          There are big changes afoot in MARCH's structure.

          We lasted a solid five years as a small-time club.  But now it's too
          chaotic, and the museum thing just isn't working out as hoped.

          So, effective today, I am resigning.  I'm appointing Dan Roganti as the
          new MARCH president.  Degnan, Andy, the others can go to heck.

          <heart glitched>  dreading this upheaval, I started running for the hills with my portable CP/M machine, and survival pack in tow

          but then I checked the date on my cell. <whew>
          :)
          =Dan