Re: [midatlanticretro] Changes in MARCH structure

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 11:27 AM
      On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Well the last time I attempted a prank, everyone on cctalk bombarded me
      > and said I went to far ("Tragedy in our hobby...") ..... although I
      > maintain those people were wrong because Jay was in on the joke!

      With all the rain out your way, I'd have thought you were taking over
      as president of the divers group...

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1 11:33 AM
        I bet Dan had a heart attack

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1 11:37 AM
          I should have picked Kelly or whoever ....

          > I bet Dan had a heart attack

        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1 12:14 PM
            Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
            Evan Koblentz wrote:

            Hi everyone,

            There are big changes afoot in MARCH's structure.

            We lasted a solid five years as a small-time club.  But now it's too
            chaotic, and the museum thing just isn't working out as hoped.

            So, effective today, I am resigning.  I'm appointing Dan Roganti as the
            new MARCH president.  Degnan, Andy, the others can go to heck.

            <heart glitched>  dreading this upheaval, I started running for the hills with my portable CP/M machine, and survival pack in tow

            but then I checked the date on my cell. <whew>
            :)
            =Dan