Very Old IBM software

  • Gene Ehrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
      I have a bunch of very old IBM software in original boxes that I
      would like to find a home for. I hate to throw them way when I know
      there must be those who would love to acquire them. $5 each +
      shipping. Contact me at ygehrich@....

      Ami Pro, Writing Assistant, Professional Write, Professional File,
      Professional Plan, QA3, Word Perfect and more
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
        Gene,
        Where are you located?