Re: [midatlanticretro] Data recovery project

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 30 5:43 AM
      On Tue, 30 Mar 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

      > This is really great, I built the Netronics Elf back then, I always
      > wanted to get this back someday.

      My understanding is that the Netronics Elf II was a different animal
      than the Quest Super Elf.

      > But I wondered how did they download the code into the Elf from the CP/M
      > machine ?
      > Did they make a compatible cassette interface to save them on tape or did
      > they download via the serial port ?

      Not sure. I know that Paul was looking for someone to recover code
      from cassette for an unreleased version of Super BASIC. I don't recall
      seeing any 1802 code on the disks, but I haven't looked at all of it.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...