Re: [midatlanticretro] PET Alive! April 24-May2nd

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
      You can when the hat costs $18.95 + shipping.

      It would be a lot funnier if the hat had no logo and just text reading: LOAD"*",8,1

      you can't go to TCF without your very own Commodore Trucker hat , now can you ?!  :)
      breaker, breaker...drop the hammer down...
      http://tinyurl.com/ylr6o8g

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
        I wonder how much it would be for custom made hats that said that: LOAD "*",8,1 ?

        Jeff B

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010

          I can check with the place where we ordered the VCF T-Shirts, just for the curious

          =Dan

          Jeffrey Brace wrote:
          I wonder how much it would be for custom made hats that said that: LOAD "*",8,1 ?

          Jeff B

          You can when the hat costs $18.95 + shipping.

          It would be a lot funnier if the hat had no logo and just text reading: LOAD"*",8,1

        • Timothy Fagan