Re: [midatlanticretro] PET Alive! April 24-May2nd

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010

      you can't go to TCF without your very own Commodore Trucker hat , now can you ?!  :)
      breaker, breaker...drop the hammer down...
      http://tinyurl.com/ylr6o8g

      =Dan

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Perfect.  MARCH's PET 2001 needs work.  There are reports of a burning
      smell when it was last turned on.  Bryan told me that's probably
      something he/we can easily fix.  Let's definitely bring it to TCF and
      work on it "live"; let's try to have it fixed by the end of the day.

      It would be apt for those bringing a computer to display at TCF to bring a PET so we can make a MARCH publicity entry in this event..  We could take a few pics or make a movie.  We'd be doing that anyway.  Anyone interested?

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
        You can when the hat costs $18.95 + shipping.

        It would be a lot funnier if the hat had no logo and just text reading: LOAD"*",8,1

        you can't go to TCF without your very own Commodore Trucker hat , now can you ?!  :)
        breaker, breaker...drop the hammer down...
        http://tinyurl.com/ylr6o8g

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
          I wonder how much it would be for custom made hats that said that: LOAD "*",8,1 ?

          Jeff B

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010

            I can check with the place where we ordered the VCF T-Shirts, just for the curious

            =Dan

            Jeffrey Brace wrote:
            I wonder how much it would be for custom made hats that said that: LOAD "*",8,1 ?

            Jeff B

            You can when the hat costs $18.95 + shipping.

            It would be a lot funnier if the hat had no logo and just text reading: LOAD"*",8,1

          • Timothy Fagan