Re: [midatlanticretro] PET Alive! April 24-May2nd

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
      Perfect. MARCH's PET 2001 needs work. There are reports of a burning
      smell when it was last turned on. Bryan told me that's probably
      something he/we can easily fix. Let's definitely bring it to TCF and
      work on it "live"; let's try to have it fixed by the end of the day.

      > It would be apt for those bringing a computer to display at TCF to bring a PET so we can make a MARCH publicity entry in this event.. We could take a few pics or make a movie. We'd be doing that anyway. Anyone interested?
      > Bill
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010

        you can't go to TCF without your very own Commodore Trucker hat , now can you ?!  :)
        breaker, breaker...drop the hammer down...
        http://tinyurl.com/ylr6o8g

        =Dan

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
          You can when the hat costs $18.95 + shipping.

          It would be a lot funnier if the hat had no logo and just text reading: LOAD"*",8,1

          you can't go to TCF without your very own Commodore Trucker hat , now can you ?!  :)
          breaker, breaker...drop the hammer down...
          http://tinyurl.com/ylr6o8g

        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
            I wonder how much it would be for custom made hats that said that: LOAD "*",8,1 ?

            Jeff B

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010

              I can check with the place where we ordered the VCF T-Shirts, just for the curious

              =Dan

              Jeffrey Brace wrote:
              I wonder how much it would be for custom made hats that said that: LOAD "*",8,1 ?

              Jeff B

              You can when the hat costs $18.95 + shipping.

              It would be a lot funnier if the hat had no logo and just text reading: LOAD"*",8,1

            • Timothy Fagan