I pre-ordered my copy of Get Lamp, can't wait !

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2010

      I pre-ordered my copy of Get Lamp, can't wait !
      http://www.getlamp.com/

    • Andrew Molloy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2010
        Just got back from Pax East and I have to say, Jason did a great job with the documentary. He presented a 60-minute 'Pax mix' and I was riveted the entire time (along with 600 other folks). If you love the old Infocom games it really is a must see.

        Andy