Items for pickup in NJ...

  • Al Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010
      A while back, I announced some items available for pickup. The person who said he wanted them has not come to get them, and now says he doesn't want them.

      I moved to a smaller place and need to get rid of excess stuff.

      Here is what's available in Keansburg, NJ 07734 (exit 114 on the Garden State):

      - IBM Graphics Printer (rebadged Epson MX-80) w/printer stand
      - Apple Power Macintosh 8500
          has RAM, PS, CD-ROM drive, no HDD, some damage to case (broken drive bay covers), Keyboard and mouse. (May need PRAM battery.)
      - Power Computing Power 100, complete and working. (May need PRAM battery.)
      - Apple Macintosh LC (May need PRAM battery.)
      - Apple Macintosh LC III (May need PRAM battery.)
      - Apple Macintosh IIsi (May need PRAM battery.)
      - Apple Macintosh RGB display, works with any of the above.
      - Several HP Laserjet IIIP printers. All work, but have poor toner carts in them.
      - Assorted Apple Service Manuals from Pre-PowerMac days
      - Assorted HP service Manuals
      - Some VHS tapes from Apple with service training.
      - An Iomega Ditto Backup Drive. may have bad roller by now, but worked last time I used it.
      - Canon Bubblejet printer. Haven't find the power supply yet. I have it somewhere.

      There are probably a few odds and ends that aren't listed. I have a couple of Apple ADB keyboards for the above computers too.

      No trade is required. But, I am looking for:

      - Any TRS-80 Model I/III/4 computer in working condition.
      - A C64 or C128
      - A Composite color or B/W display
      - Any Amiga 1000 upgrade for my stock A1000

      Please respond via private email.

      Thanks!

      Al