Re: [midatlanticretro] anyone going to pax east?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2010
      That is VERY tempting if I weren't so busy ..... perhaps I could be tempted yet ......

        Any March'ins going to Pax East in Boston next weekend? Jason is going to premiere his Get Lamp! documentary, which I'm looking forward to seeing. Maybe we could meet up at the film. I'll be there with Apple II dude Ken Gagne, a KansasFest organizer and editor of Juiced.GS newsletter.

      Andy