RE: [midatlanticretro] TCF - no takes for flea market booth / who is going to TCF?

  • BDegnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2010
      Thanks/no problem. I'm playing the facilitator. Last time we did the booth, most said they made a positive $$ but it takes work.
      bd

      From: Bill Degnan <billdeg@...>
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 11:56 AM

      I have heard from no one about getting a booth at TCF. I assume there is

      not much interest. Who is going / when? Anyone doing an exhibit? Evan has

      been quiet about TCF....