Re: [midatlanticretro] March Spring Party ?

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
      I'm way too busy with work and family matters to plan the spring party this year.

      When's the March Spring Party ?
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
        So would someone like to volunteer to organize the Spring Party and take
        some workload off Evan?

        Jim

        Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > I'm way too busy with work and family matters to plan the spring party
        > this year.

        >> When's the March Spring Party ?

      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
          In the least we could try to meet up at TCF, maybe go out to dinner
          afterwards maybe 7PM in Trenton?

          bd

        • evan@snarc.net
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
            Yes, that would be simpler. Anyone remember the name of that steak + ribs place that Herb introduced us to?

            In the least we could try to meet up at TCF, maybe go out to dinner
            afterwards maybe 7PM in Trenton?

            bd

            > So would someone like to volunteer to organize the Spring Party and take

            > some workload off Evan?
            >
            > Jim
            >
            > Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > >

            > > I'm way too busy with work and family matters to plan the spring party

            > > this year.

          • ysgdhio
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
              > Anyone remember the name of that steak + ribs place that Herb introduced us to?

              "H.I. Rib and Co." at the Stage Depot Motel
              About 5 miles north of TCNJ on Route 31
            • Bill Degnan
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
                Let's make that the fall-back plan then, what say all of ye?

                > Yes, that would be simpler. Anyone remember the name of that steak + ribs
                place that Herb introduced us to?

              • Sridhar Ayengar
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
                  Bill Degnan wrote:
                  > Let's make that the fall-back plan then, what say all of ye?

                  You're killing me.

                  8-)

                  Peace... Sridhar
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
                    Those of us clever enough to also stay there could walk home after dinner. Rooms were quite adequate.

                    Jim

                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
                      But what was the restaurant / motel called?  Enlighten us, oh Connecticut one.

                      Those of us clever enough to also stay there could walk home after dinner. Rooms were quite adequate.
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
                        Someone posted it - I deleted the thread.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
                          Ah, right you are, Andy posted it.

                          Someone posted it - I deleted the thread.

                          On 3/23/2010 8:50 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                          But what was the restaurant / motel called?  Enlighten us, oh Connecticut one.

                        • Jeffrey Brace
                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 23, 2010
                            Sure !